Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Failed to mention

In my last post, I failed to mention one of our team members. She is a huge part of our group and I didn't mean to forget her. Without her we would be completely lost. Violet...please forgive me...I didn't mean to. Violet is a college student who currently lives in Uganda. We met Violet randomly on our first trip to Uganda back in December of 2005. She has been a team member ever since. She works hard for us while we are in the States, so that when we get to Africa we are ready to go. Not only does she keep things running on that end of the table (with travel arrangements, accommodation's, etc.) she acts as our translator while we are in country. She even travels to the areas we are working (leaving her boyfriend and family behind) in order to help us. Violet we couldn't do it without you. Thanks for all you do. We miss you and love you and can't wait to see you!

No comments: